StackHawk empowers engineers to easily find and fix security bugs at any stage of CI/CD. With a strong founding team that has deep experience in security and DevOps, and some of the best venture investors in the business, StackHawk is on a mission to change application security. We are looking for the right team to launch this rocket ship.
Would like to work for companies investing into tech education and local communities?
Check out these job offers from our partners.
As a test engineer at Yoast you will be testing the final release candidates of Yoast plugins before the official releases. Changes for the releases are prepared by development squads which consist of developers, product owner, designer, and test engineers. You will be executing the final integration and acceptance testing of plugins. At Yoast, we release every two weeks.
The QA team (tribe) at Yoast consists of 3 QA engineers and the QA lead. The preparation of our plugin releases is also being done by a number of acceptance (internal) testers. Communication is key in this position. You are representing the last step of the release process. For instance, you will be communicating with all stakeholders and other acceptance testers.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as UI tester.
- Strong knowledge of regression and exploratory testing.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge of principles and processes within Scrum teams.
- WordPress experience is a must.
- Strong sense of communication.
- Do you speak and write English fluently, preferably with (at least) proficiency level C1? Perfect!
- Experience with automated UI testing frameworks is nice to have.
- You have strong experience in User Interface testing (cross browsing testing, cross-platform testing, and performance testing of web applications)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines is nice to have.
- Living in the UTC -1, UTC, UTC 1, UTC 2 or UTC 3 time zone is required.